Short Story Submission Book
A lot of requests pinging for cash prizes for story writing competitions for a long time.⏰
Rutha Aashiq Friend Community is going to conduct ” writing contests 2021 – no entry fee “ -The Vision Story Class for Hindi & English Story Writer. Rutha Aashiq invites you on behalf of the “Pratibha Writer Community” to enroll FREE Introduction Lecture on online storytelling competition ✍🏻.
The Master Class Will Include:-
- How to write a fiction story?
- Opportunity to apply the knowledge that learns with Pratibha and participate in “writing contests 2021 — no entry fee”
Publishing Hard Copy for Authors beyond the book, beyond Magazine and “online writing competitions India” 🖨️📖📚
Let’s recreate the vision- the vision
- Opportunity to write 15 to 25 page solo in one book…😍🎊🥳
- Book published on Amazon and Flipkart…📲🔊
- “Cash prizes for story writing competition” available for best writer..💸🤑
- Word limit: 250 words per page
Ie: 20 lines. Along with the title
Min 15 or Max 25 (if need more pages do inform the admins).
- Last Date of submission-15-01-2021.
- Theme: Fascinating, Imaginative, comics. (Remember one thing No love stories at all especially fondness kinda.)
- This is the ” Online Storytelling Competition “
Submission must be on point; as your stories will be read by both children & adults both. So, before writing be clear with the concept.
We have mentioned the benefits
- If 50 of your books are; sold writers will get a hard copy, framed certificate.
- If The 100 of your books; get sold will provide a customized pen. (Of your name or book’s name.)
- If the 200 of your books are sold will give a pocket diary to each writer.
- If the 300 books get sold you will get a t-shirt & your title named keychain.
- Each of the writers will get a review hashtag of your name! [ Eg: #Anjali_pratibha ]
- Also, you need not promote or do something forcibly. the perks mentioned here are for every writer once we reach the particular target.
Enter your details in the form and you will be added to the Whatsapp group to attend the guidance lecture and participate in the magazine in form of an “online storytelling competition”.